- - - - -

Ideal Chat V1.3.0 Released!

6 replies to this topic

#1 Tim

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 116 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:40 PM

Version 1.3.0 of Ideal Chat has been released for vBulletin 4!

Version 1.3.0 includes numerous bug fixes, as well as some exciting new features.

You can now configure the chat to show all a users friends, and not just mutual friends.
We have also integrated the vBulletin ignore system into the chat to help people avoid being bothered by people they don't wish to talk to.
The chatbar has a fresh new layout!

#2 slammz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:51 PM

View PostTim, on 29 October 2011 - 05:40 PM, said:

Version 1.3.0 of Ideal Chat has been released for vBulletin 4!

Version 1.3.0 includes numerous bug fixes, as well as some exciting new features.

You can now configure the chat to show all a users friends, and not just mutual friends.
We have also integrated the vBulletin ignore system into the chat to help people avoid being bothered by people they don't wish to talk to.
The chatbar has a fresh new layout!

Nice but still not showing on 4.1.7

#3 Tim

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 116 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 03:04 PM

Its not an issue with 4.1.7 as we have tested it on 4.1.7. Its most likely either a style issue or a product thats conflicting with the bars loading and preventing it. Please open a support ticket and we will take a look at things.

#4 Nacho Vidal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:37 AM

Excellent, gonna give this a blast!

#5 slammz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:07 PM

View PostTim, on 30 October 2011 - 03:04 PM, said:

Its not an issue with 4.1.7 as we have tested it on 4.1.7. Its most likely either a style issue or a product thats conflicting with the bars loading and preventing it. Please open a support ticket and we will take a look at things.

Please fix that , I promise you guys I´ll buy pro ASAP as you fix it

#6 DoDe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:41 AM

I have two question regarding the features of this addon.
  • Can I configure it so the users may chat only with the staff?
  • Does it have the possibility to send an email with the message which is written in the chat window to the staff member who is not online?

I will buy this product for sure if those features are present or will be implemented in the nearest future.

Regards!

#7 Brian

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 07:47 AM

View PostDoDe, on 07 December 2011 - 02:41 AM, said:

I have two question regarding the features of this addon.
  • Can I configure it so the users may chat only with the staff?
  • Does it have the possibility to send an email with the message which is written in the chat window to the staff member who is not online?

I will buy this product for sure if those features are present or will be implemented in the nearest future.

Regards!

Those features are not currently in place, and not sure if the second one will be implemented anytime soon; however, the first one could make it in the next version.
Brian Yarbrough
Developer
Ideal Web Technologies

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2010-2013 Ideal Web Technologies